*SynchroniCity Yoga Lunch*
When? Saturday 3rd December
Where? Coate Studio, Hackney
What to expect:
- A hot energiser tonic on your arrival
- An hour of grounding Yin/Yang yoga to get you out of your mind and into your body
- A guided root chakra healing and balancing meditation
- An interactive ‘high vibes’ workshop
- A delicious vegetarian organic lunch prepared by the awesome Hackney Pantry
- A new bunch of people to make friends with 🙂
- To leave feeling refreshed, rebalanced, educated and happy… With a goodie bag worth over £20 filled with beautiful treats by Deliciously Ella, Pip and Nut, Positivitea, Sweaty Betty and more…!
For more information and to buy your tickets, click HERE
*Just Eat Right Cafe Summer Pop Up event*
SUNDAY JUNE 9TH, 11-6, Cargo, Shoreditch
Come down and kick start your summer at Cargo in Shoreditch for a day of healthy eating, music, fitness classes and much more. Just £10! I’ll be teaching a Vinyasa Flow class at 12pm. Link to tickets below:
* Happy Space Fitness Fundraiser *
I’m SO happy to have been asked to be a part of the amazing charity, Happy Space! It’s a non-profit organisation that strives to remove the prejudice around mental illness, specifically anxiety and depression, which seems to be sweeping the nation on a scary scale these days. Thankfully, awareness and support of mental health is on an incline.
SATURDAY JULY 9TH, 12:30-4:30pm, The Coffee Co cafe, Clapham Common
The afternoon will consist of three classes (Zumba, Barre and Yoga), a positive mindset workshop, a guided meditation and a whole lot of good vibes! Weather permitting, we’ll hold the Yoga on the actual common. All of the above for £17! Spaces are limited, so get them before they go at the link below! Your support is hugely appreciated.
If you want to find out more about Happy Space, visit the website, where you’ll also find my article on sugar in Issue 2 of the magazine. http://www.happyspacecharity.co.uk